Northwest Florida State College’s Culinary and Hospitality Management programs present the Seagrass Restaurant student learning lab Spring Dinners, beginning February 8. The attached flier provides dates, themes, prices and reservation information.
• Reception begins at 5:30pm, with dinner seating at 5:50pm
• Banquet-family style, Set theme menu (sample menus attached)
• Tables set for 6 people (reservations available for parties of 2, 4 or 6 people)
• $35 dinner only; $45 dinner and wine flight (not inclusive of tax and processing fees)
• One dinner per guest for the semester allowed, to give an opportunity for others to enjoy the dinners and provide feedback for our students.
Reservations will be accepted beginning Jan. 24, at 9 a.m., via email only. Emails sent prior to 9 a.m., will not be accepted. Please provide the following information in your email reservation request:
• Dinner Date Preferences (list preferences in order 1- 6)
• # in Party and if wine flight or dinner only per person
You will receive an email confirmation by Jan. 31 letting you know the status of your reservation request. Pre payment for dinner is required and a payment link will be emailed to you one week prior to your reservation date.
The NWFSC student enrolled in the Catering, Banquet and Event Management course will manage the front of the house-greeting and serving guest. Students in the International and Regional Cuisine course look forward to preparing the delicious menu items for guest. We appreciate your support and participation in our student learning lab experience.