Title Branch Manager (Destin)
Reports to: City Market President
Responsible for the daily retail operation of the Branch. Exercises administrative control over the functions of the office. Administers the operation of the Branch with primary emphasis on growth and sales activities.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Responsible for the overall customer experience. Expected to lead in creating and maintaining a branch environment that is warm, friendly, and professional with a goal of always exceeding customer expectations.
• Responsible for management of branch retail staff to include Universal Bankers and Client Specialists. This management includes staff training and development, enforcement of bank policies and procedures, and performance evaluation.
• Responsible for growing deposits and loans. This includes opening deposit accounts and making consumer and real estate loans.
• Expected to take an active leadership role with employee involvement in community and charitable organizations in order to promote the Bank’s philosophy of making a difference in the communities we serve.
• Maintains and stays abreast of security policies and procedures.
• Handles customer problems and complaints; counsels customers with special needs or requests.
• Approve NSF payment decisions and follow-up process reports.
• Other job duties as assigned or requested by Management.
• Performs all job duties in accordance with prescribed policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
Retail Bank Operations
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification and may not be all-inclusive. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Job descriptions may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.